Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fort Scammel on House Island in Casco Bay, Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Fort Scammel, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Coffin, Carl C.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 426, Box 6/16
- Collection: Carl C. Coffin glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fort Scammel (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Forts & fortifications--Maine--Portland
- Casco Bay (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Bays (Bodies of water)--Maine--Portland
- House Island (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.