The kitchen was the largest room added to the Vassall-Craigie-Longfellow House in the late eighteenth century addition. It replaced the original kitchen which was remodeled into the current dining room.
About This Item
- Title: Kitchen in the Vassall-Craigie-Longfellow House
- Creation Date: circa 2000
- Subject Date: circa 1792
- Location: Cambridge, Middlesex County, MA
- Media: Wood
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Historic buildings--Massachusetts--Cambridge
- Longfellow House (Cambridge, Mass.)--Interiors
- Longfellow National Historic Site (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1886--Homes and haunts
For more information about this item, contact:NPS, Longfellow House-Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site
105 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.