Contributed by Houlton Grange
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
On May 6, 1874, Andrew Porter became a charter member of the Houlton Grange, no 16. His name is inscribed on the Charter Member page of the original Houlton Grange Roll Book.
About This Item
- Title: Andrew Porter, ca. 1875
- Creation Date: circa 1875
- Subject Date: circa 1875
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 15 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Porter, Andrew--Portrait photographs
- Farmers' groups--Maine--Houlton
- Houlton Grange (Me.)--People
- National Grange--Maine--Houlton
For more information about this item, contact:Houlton Grange
3 Green Street, Houlton, ME
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.