Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The last photograph of the Frank Hunter Post, Maine Post 68 of the Grand Army of the Republic, Hogdon Mills.
Listed in the back row, from left, are George Tracy, Samuel Haskell, Joe Stockard and Hiram Daggett.
In the front row, from left, are, Henry Oliver, Isaac Shields, Andrew H. Tidd, Isaac Sutter and Henry Quint.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Army of the Republic, Frank Hunter Post, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Hodgdon Mills, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Grand Army of the Republic. Frank Hunter Post #68 (Hodgdon Mills, Me.)--People
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Veterans
- Group portraits
- Haskell, Samuel
- Stockard, Joe
- Tracy, George
- Daggett, Hiram
- Oliver, Henry
- Shields, Isaac
- Tidd, Andrew H.
- Sutter, Isaac
- Quint, Henry
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.