Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Portland Yacht Club on Merchants Wharf.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Yacht Club, ca. 1900
- Creator: Carl C. Coffin
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print from glass negative
- Local Code: Coll. 426, Photographs -- Portland -- Wharves
- Collection: Carl C. Coffin glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Portland Yacht Club (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Portland
- Merchants Wharf (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Yacht clubs--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.