Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Paddling at West Branch ponds, east of Greenville.
About This Item
- Title: West Branch ponds, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Shawtown Twp.
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 460, Box 6/114
- Collection: Northern Maine woods lantern slides
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Canoes--Maine--Shawtown Twp.
- Lakes & ponds--Maine--Piscataquis Co.
- Pleasant River, West Branch (Piscataquis Co., Me.)--Photographs
- West Branch Ponds (Shawtown Twp., Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.