Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A slide on Baker Mountain above Katahdin Iron Works.
About This Item
- Title: Baker Mountain, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Beaver Cove
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 460, Box 6/111
- Collection: Northern Maine woods lantern slides
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Baker Mt. (Beaver Cove, Me.)--Photographs
- Landslides--Maine--Beaver Cove
- Mountains--Maine--Beaver Cove
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.