Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sport fishing at Attean Lake, Jackman, about 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Fishing, Attean Lake, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Attean Twp.
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 460, Box 2/39
- Collection: Northern Maine woods lantern slides
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Attean Pond (Attean Twp., Me.)--Photographs
- Fishing--Maine--Attean Twp.--Photographs
- Lakes & ponds--Maine--Someset Co.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.