Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A machinist turning a freight car wheel on a lathe in the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad shop in Derby.
About This Item
- Title: Turning a Freight Car Replacement Wheel, Derby, 1965
- Creator: Richard W. Sprague
- Creation Date: 1965
- Subject Date: 1965
- Town: Derby
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Railroad employees
- Railroad shops & yards--Maine--Derby
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
- freight car
- rolling stock
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.