Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Jordan Pond near Seal Harbor, in Acadia National Park, when the park was known as Lafayette National Park.
About This Item
- Title: Jordan Pond, 1927
- Creator: George Black
- Creation Date: 1927
- Subject Date: 1927
- Location: Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 548, Box 1, V. 1
- Collection: George F. Black/Hicks family photograph albums
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Jordan Pond (Acadia National Park, Me.)--Photographs
- Acadia National Park--History
- Lafayette National Park (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.