Contributed by an individual through Eastern Maine Medical Center
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Eastern Maine General Hospital at the time when the Phillips-Oliver Building was the newest construction.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Maine General Hospital, Bangor
- Creator: C. S. Woolworth and Company, Bangor, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1913
- Subject Date: circa 1913
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Mace Homestead
- Phillips-Oliver Building
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.