Contributed by Hose 5 Fire Museum
Downtown Bangor Fire. A hose cart is being used.
About This Item
- Title: Downtown Bangor Fire, c. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 17 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Fire Department--Equipment and supplies
- Bangor (Me.)--Fire, c. 1910--Photographs
- Fire engines & equipment
For more information about this item, contact:Hose 5 Fire Museum
247 State Street, Bangor, ME 04401
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.