Contributed by Hose 5 Fire Museum
Fire at the Bangor City Hospital also known as the City Farm. It was located on Lower Main Street.
A 1931 Wooden Mack Aerial 85 was used in fighting the fire.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor City Hospital fire, ca. 1933
- Creation Date: circa 1933
- Subject Date: circa 1933
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 17 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor City Hospital (Me.)--Fire, c. 1933--Photographs
- Hospitals--Fires and fire prevention
- Bangor Fire Department--Equipment and supplies
For more information about this item, contact:Hose 5 Fire Museum
247 State Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.