Contributed by Hose 5 Fire Museum
Civil Defense Drill during WWII at Center and North Street in Brewer. Hinckley Drug Store can be seen. Engine #2 is 1937 Chevrolet 200GPM.
About This Item
- Title: Disaster Drill in Brewer
- Creation Date: circa 1944
- Subject Date: circa 1944
- Location: Brewer, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rescue work
- Bangor Fire Deparment--People
- Bangor Police Department--People
- Bangor Fire Department--Equipment and supplies
- Fire engines & equipment
- Civil Defense--Maine--Bangor
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil Defense
For more information about this item, contact:Hose 5 Fire Museum
247 State Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.