Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
A Good Will orphan boy with a kite. The photo was taken on the campus of Good Will Home, now Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls.
George Walter Hinckley founded the school in 1889 in Fairfield.
About This Item
- Title: Good Will Boy with a Kite
- Creator: Good Will Home association
- Creation Date: circa 1916
- Subject Date: circa 1916
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 8.75 cm
- Local Code: 2004.321
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Orphanages--Maine --Fairfield
- Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--People
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.