Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is one of the can labels for the Jewett brand golden bantam Maine corn, packed by G.S. & F. E. Jewett in Norridgewock.
the sketch for this label was submitted in 1916.
About This Item
- Title: Jewett corn label, Norridgewock, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Norridgewock
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 29 cm
- Local Code: 1992.311.5
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Canned corn--Maine--Norridgewock
- Jewett Brand
- Jewett Corn Company
- G.S. & F.E. Jewett (Norridgewock, Me.)
- Food industry--Maine--Norridgewock
- Canned foods--Labeling--Maine--Norridgewock
- Commercial art--Maine--Norridgewock
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.