Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Henry Nutter's home near the Cape Elizabeth Depot (now in South Portland). Nutter was chairman of the Cumberland County Commissioners.
About This Item
- Title: Henry Nutter house, Nevens Street, South Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Joseph F. Chaplin
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2126, Box 2/Env. 14
- Collection: Chaplin family collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Nutter, Henry--Homes and haunts--Maine--South Portland--Photographs
- Dwellings--Maine--South Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.