Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Canned corn label for green corn, produced by Nathan Winslow of Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Winslow corn label, Portland, ca.1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Paper
- Local Code: 1996.1.6
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Canned corn--Maine--Portland
- Canned foods--Labeling--Maine--Portland
- Commercial art--Maine--Portland
- Food industry--Maine--Portland
- Nathan Winslow & Co. (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.