Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Merle Chaplin, son of Joseph F. Chaplin and Ella Trickey Chaplin, on a rock at Albany Basins, ca. 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Merle Chaplin at Albany Basins, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Albany Twp
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2126, Box 2/Env. 1
- Collection: Chaplin family collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.