Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Samuel Jameson Anderson (1824-1905), was a lawyer in Portland. He also was president of the Portland-Ogdensburg Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Samuel J. Anderson, Portland, ca. 1890
- Creator: Lamson
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--People--Anderson
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.