Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Pishon's Ferry crossed the Kennebec River in Fairfield (Hinckley). The view is looking east.
Faith Hinckley, the daughter of George Walter Hinckley who founded Good Will Home, is the woman in the wagon.
About This Item
- Title: Pishon's Ferry, Fairfield, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.75 cm x 12.5 cm
- Local Code: 2004-80
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)
- Pishon's Ferry (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.