Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A photograph of Rockledge Hotel at Popham Beach with Silver Lake in the foreground, shows Bates Cottage, A.H. Shaw Cottage and Fernald Cottage, ca. 1890. A windmill is in the foreground.
About This Item
- Title: Rockledge Hotel at Popham Beach, ca. 1890
- Creator: Lamson Studios
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Popham Beach, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 245, #20; Photographs--Maine--Popham Beach
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine places
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Silver Lake (Popham Beach, Me.)--Photographs
- Hotels--Maine--Popham Beach
- Rockledge Hotel (Popham Beach, Me.)--Photographs
- Windmills--Maine--Popham Beach
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.