Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The north bound Bangor and Aroostook diesel engine #41 stopped at the Presque Isle Depot.
About This Item
- Title: Train Depot, Presque Isle, ca. 1955
- Creator: Richard W. Sprague
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Facilities
- Railroad stations--Maine--Presque Isle
- 41Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.