Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The inner rails running across this trestle are guard rails. Guard rails help prevent derailments and possibly disasters.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Trestle Guard Rails, c. 1970
- Creator: Richar W. Sprague
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Location: Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 11 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad construction and maintenance
- Railroad tracks
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
- guard rails
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.