Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Bangor and Aroostook Railroads Derby Yard was the site of the main repair shop.
Engines, rolling stock and other equipment were taken to the Derby shop for overhauls.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Yard, Derby, ca. 1970
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Town: Derby
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 9 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Turntables (Railroads)--Maine--Derby
- Railroad roundhouses--Maine--Derby
- Railroad construction and maintenance
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Facilities
- Maintenance & repair--Maine--Derby
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor & Aroostook RR
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor and Aroostook RR
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.