Contributed by Bar Harbor Historical Society
Robin Hood Park in Bar Harbor was the site of Annual Horse races in the early 1900s. It was on the spot that is now occupied by the Jackson Laboratory.
About This Item
- Title: Robin Hood Park, Bar Harbor
- Creator: Hugh Leighton Manufacturing Company
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Bar Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 11 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Horses--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Racetracks (Horse racing)--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Robin Hood Park (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Postcards
- Horse racing--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Bar Harbor Historical Society
33 Ledgelawn Avenue, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.