Contributed by Bar Harbor Historical Society
The Pemaquid stuck in the ice off Bar Harbor. The Pemaquid was connected with the Maine Central Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Pemaquid, near Bar Harbor, ca. 1880
- Creator: R. L. Bradley
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pemaquid (Ferry)
- Ice--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Marine accidents--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Ferries--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Steamboats--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Bar Harbor Historical Society
33 Ledgelawn Avenue, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.