Contributed by Hose 5 Fire Museum
Hose 5 Fire Museum, housed in the 1897 firehouse, is located at 247 State Street in Bangor. It was originally called Hose 8 - see image # 14365 for the original wooden Hose 5 building.
About This Item
- Title: Hose 5 Fire Museum, ca. 2004
- Creator: Hose 5 Fire Museum
- Creation Date: 2004-07-10
- Subject Date: 2004-07-10
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: digital photograph
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Fire Department (Me.)--Equipment & supplies
- Bangor Fire Department (Me.). Hose 5--Buildings
- Fire engines--Maine--Bangor
- Fire stations--Maine--Bangor
- Historic buildings--Maine--Bangor
- Hose 5 Fire Museum (Bangor, Me.)--Buildings
For more information about this item, contact:Hose 5 Fire Museum
247 State Street, Bangor, ME 04401
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.