Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Clark & Chaplin Ice Co. delivery wagon from about 1885. The company's offices were at 302 Commercial Street in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Clark and Chaplin Ice Co. wagon, ca. 1885
- Creation Date: circa 1885
- Subject Date: circa 1885
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2126, Box 1/Env. 3
- Collection: Chaplin family collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.