Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Clark & Chaplin Ice Co. delivery wagon from about 1885. The company's offices were at 302 Commercial Street in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Clark and Chaplin Ice Co. wagon, ca. 1885
- Creation Date: circa 1885
- Subject Date: circa 1885
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2126, Box 1/Env. 3
- Collection: Chaplin family collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.