Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
One of the four cottage homes at the State School for Boys in South Portland. The photo was taken about 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Cottage home, State School for Boys, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: South Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2126, Box 1/Env. 14
- Collection: Chaplin family collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- South Portland (Me.) -- History.
- Reformatories -- Maine.
- Juvenile corrections -- Maine.
- State School for Boys (South Portland, Me.)
- State Reform School.
- Maine Youth Center.
- South Portland (Me.) -- Historic buildings.
- Young men -- Maine.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.