Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Aerial view looking north of the Good Will Home, now Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls, in Fairfield, ME. The view shows the Kennebec River and the campus buildings including the farm, schools, museum, administration building and cottages. Rt. 201 and the train tracks are in the photograph.
The Good Will Homes was founded by Rev. George Walter Hinckley in 1889 in Fairfield, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Good Will Campus Aerial
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: 2001.87
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will HInckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Aerial photographs
- Fairfield (Me.)--Aerial photographs
- farm land
- Good Will Home
- Kennebec River
- rail road track
- water tower
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.