Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Frank W. Titcomb (Nov. 3, 1837 - Feb. 16, 1913) was a lumberman, millman and store owner in the Houlton area. A veteran of the Civil War, Titcomb was a member of the GAR (Grand Army of the Republic).
About This Item
- Title: Frank W. Titcomb, Houlton, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 9 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Veterans
- Grand Army of the Republic--People
- Titcomb, Frank W., 1837-1913--Portrait photographs
- Business people--United States--Maine--Houlton
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.