Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Good Will boy in the woods holding an ax. The Good Will boys chopped wood for the wood stoves on campus. The Good Will-Hinckley Home was founded in 1889 in Fairfield, Maine by George Walter Hinckley.
About This Item
- Title: Good Will Orphan Boy in the woods with an ax, ca. 1910
- Creator: Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.75 cm x 12.5 cm
- Local Code: 2004-111
- Collection: Good Will Home Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.