Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Car No. 60 is shown at Hog Point in South Berwick about 1910. It later became part of York Utilities System in Sanford.
About This Item
- Title: Atlantic Shore Line Railway car, South Berwick, c. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: South Berwick
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 865
- Collection: Berwick, Eliot & York Steet Railway
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Atlantic Shore Line Railway (South Berwick, Me.)--People
- Hog Point (Railroad station) (South Berwick, Me.)--Photographs
- Railroad employees
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.