Contributed by National Archives at Boston
This photograph shows members of the police force that served Quoddy Village, built to house workers for the federally funded Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project.
About This Item
- Title: Quoddy Village Police, 1938
- Creator: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Creation Date: 1938-05-27
- Subject Date: 1938-05-27
- Location: Eastport, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Collection: Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project Photographs, U.S Army Corps of Engineers (RG 77), 1920-1956
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.