Contributed by National Archives at Boston
Certificate was issued by the Bath District Collector of Customs to establish the citizenship for Amos F. Barter, age 29. This document was required as part of the process for issuing the official identification cards which American seamen carried.
About This Item
- Title: Citizenship Certificate for Amos F. Barter, 1918
- Creator: Deputy Collector of Customs for Bath, Maine
- Creation Date: 1918-05-02
- Subject Date: 1918-05-02
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 21.6 cm x 27.9 cm
- Collection: Seaman's Certificates of American Citizenship, U.S. Customs Service (RG36), Bath Collection District, Maine
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.