Contributed by National Archives at Boston
This document lists the 8 crew members of the Bath based Brig Argo on Dec. 3, 1804 for a voyage to Jamaica. The crew list, which was issued by the Bath Collector of Customs, includes names, ranks, birthplaces, ages, residence, physical description, and citizenship.
About This Item
- Title: Crew list, Brig Argo, Bath, 1804
- Creator: U.S. Customs Service, District of Bath
- Creation Date: 1804-12-03
- Subject Date: 1804-12-03
- Location: Bath, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 39 cm
- Collection: Crew Lists, 1804-1934, District of Bath, U.S. Customs Service (RG 36)
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.