Contributed by Bangor Public Library
Phil Boudreau and Louise Surrette kiss good-bye at the Union Railroad Station in Bangor. Phil was returning to duty in WW II.
The couple married in 1947.
About This Item
- Title: Phil Boudreau, Louise Surrette, Bangor, 1942
- Creation Date: 1942
- Subject Date: 1942
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Boudreau Family Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Boudreau, Phil--Journeys--Photographs
- Arrivals & departures--Maine--Bangor
- Railroad stations--Maine--Bangor
- Union Station (Bangor, Me.)
- Louise SurretteArrivals & departures
- Raiload Station
- Railroad stationsUnion Station (Bangor, Me.)
- Union Station
- WW II
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.