Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The billiard room in the Castle-Tucker House, Wiscasset, taken to accompany a story in the Lewiston Journal Saturday Magazine.
About This Item
- Title: Billiard room, Castle-Tucker House, Wiscasset
- Creator: Whitney, G. Herbert
- Creation Date: 1939-07-19
- Subject Date: 1939-07-19
- Town: Wiscasset
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 553, No. 2
- Collection: George Herbert Whitney interesting interviews : photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Historic buildings--Maine--Wiscasset
- Castle-Tucker House (Wiscasset, Me.)--Interiors
- Billiard rooms--Maine--Wiscasset
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.