Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Henry L. Withee and his traveling partner, Horace Bailey, stopped for lunch below Half-way House on the West Branch on their 1911 Allagash trip.
About This Item
- Title: Lunch on West Branch, 1911
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1955, Box 1/2 (#12)
- Collection: Henry L. Withee collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Allagash River, West Branch (Me.)
- Bailey, Horace A.--Journeys
- Eating & drinking--Maine
- Rest periods
- Withee, Henry L.--Journeys
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.