Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of Ricker Classical Institute's Wording Hall. Wording Hall was dedicated in 1888 in rememberance of Judge Wording of Castine, Maine. The building burnt in 1944.
About This Item
- Title: Wording Hall, Ricker Classical Institute, Houlton, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 34 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Universities & colleges--Maine--Houlton
- Wording Hall (Houlton, Me.)
- Wording, William Edward (b.1812-)--Commemoration
- Ricker Classical Institute (Houlton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.