Contributed by Colby College Special Collections
President William R. Cotter is framed by the backhoe ready to break ground for the Student Center at Colby College in Waterville.
The structure was built by Centerbrook Architects, Jefferson Riley, architect, and completed in January 1986.
About This Item
- Title: Groundbreaking, Student Center, Colby College, ca. 1986
- Creation Date: circa 1986
- Subject Date: circa 1986
- Local Name: Colby
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Colbiana Collection
- Collection: Colbiana Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Colby College--People
- Student unions
- Universities and colleges--Maine--Waterville
- College presidents--Maine--Waterville
- Ground breaking ceremonies--Maine--Waterville
- Colby College--Buildings
For more information about this item, contact:Colby College Special Collections
5150 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, ME 04901
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.