Contributed by Bucksport Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Harry A. Smith graduated from the East Maine Conference Seminary in 1923. The school was open from 1848-1933 and was located in Bucksport.
About This Item
- Title: Harry A. Smith, Bucksport, ca. 1923
- Creation Date: 1923
- Subject Date: 1923
- Location: Bucksport, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 10 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Religious education--Maine--Bucksport
- East Maine Conference Seminary (Bucksport, Me.)
- Smith, Harry A.--Portrait photographs
- East Maine Conference Seminary
- Portrait Photographs
- Religious Education
For more information about this item, contact:Bucksport Historical Society
PO Box 798, Bucksport, ME 04416
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.