Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Train riders could visit Old Orchard Beach and Portland on special trains operated by Maine Central Railroad. The one-day special trip was Sunday, August 10, 1924.
About This Item
- Title: Train excursion flyer, Old Orchard Beach and Portland, 1924
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924-08-10
- Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Old Orchard Beach, Cumberland County, ME
- Camden, Knox County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1873, Box 1/9
- Collection: Maine Central Railroad Company excursion broadsides
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Flyers (Printed matter)
- Maine Central Railroad
- Railroad travel--Maine--Camden
- Railroad travel--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Railroad travel--Maine--Portland
- Schedules (Time plans)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.