Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Houlton Fire Department
This photograph is part of the (Edward) E. B. White Collection, a collection of photographs by E. B. White and other photographers taken between 1885 and 1920.
About This Item
- Title: Houlton Fire Department, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Collection: E. B. White Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Houlton Fire Department (Houlton, Me.)--Equipment and supplies
- Houlton Fire Department (Houlton, Me.)--Employees
- Fire Departments--Maine
- Fire engines
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.