Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
From left to right: Driftwood Lodge, sleeping lodge, dining lodge, at the old Rangeley Lake House, July 18, 1938.
About This Item
- Title: Driftwood Lodge, Rangeley Lake House, 1938
- Creator: G. Herbert Whitney
- Creation Date: 1938-07-18
- Subject Date: 1938-07-18
- Location: Rangeley, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 553, No. 2
- Collection: George Herbert Whitney interesting interviews : photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rangeley Lake House (Rangeley, Me.)
- Stahl, B. Franklin--Homes and haunts--Maine--Rangeley
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.