Contributed by Town of Cumberland
Invoice from the Town of Cumberland to direct William S. Blanchard to be paid $11.84 for his services of delivering draft notices and transporting drafted soldiers to Camp in 1862 during the Civil War.
About This Item
- Title: William S. Blanchard transportation invoice, Cumberland, 1862
- Creator: Cumberland (Me.), Town of
- Creation Date: 1862-10-09
- Subject Date: 1862
- Town: Cumberland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States. Army--Recruiting and enlistment, etc.
- Recruiting and enlistment
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
For more information about this item, contact:Town of Cumberland
290 Tuttle Road, Cumberland Center, ME 04021
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.