Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 138
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Summit Springs Hotel in Poland was built in 1904. It was torn down in 1959.
About This Item
- Title: Summit Springs Hotel, Poland, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Poland, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Poland Spring
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.