Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ralph P. Plaisted and Pratt Taylor, dressed for their roles in "Nicolette," a romantic comic opera. Plaisted was a lawyer in Bangor.
About This Item
- Title: Dressed for Nicolette, Bangor, ca. 1902
- Creator: Ramsdell & Halloran
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 409, Box 3
- Collection: Ralph Plaisted papers
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Nicolette (Play)
- Plaisted, Ralph P.--Performances
- Taylor, Pratt--Performances
- Theatrical productions--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.