Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Posing with cameras on Brown's Wharf in Portland in March 1898 are Mr. Griffin, Mr. Rumery, Mr. Barbour, and Mr. Witherington.
About This Item
- Title: Group with cameras, Portland, 1898
- Creation Date: 1898
- Subject Date: 1898
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 423, Box 10/21
- Collection: R. Cutler Libby glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Libby, R. Cutler, 1861-1934--Friends & associates--Photographs
- Group portraits
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Portland
- Brown's Wharf (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.